Main Content

    Application Management

    Returning users:

    Log in

    First-time users:

    Create an account

    IMPORTANT NOTICE: Transfer applications are no longer being accepted for summer/fall 2024. The spring 2025 application will open on August 1.

    If you already submitted an application to Clemson through the Common App, it will take up to 24 hours for you to receive an email from Clemson with information on how to log in to your Clemson admissions portal. Please do not create an account on this page before you receive this email. 

    Application Types

    • First-Year: you are a student without college credit or you earned college credit prior to high school graduation (dual credit, AP/IB credit).
    • Transfer: you have attended a regionally accredited college after high school graduation.
    • Non-Degree: you are interested in taking a class at Clemson, but not attaining a degree.
    • Former Student Returning: you are a former degree-seeking student at Clemson.
    • Transient: you are enrolled at another institution, but want to enroll in summer classes at Clemson.